Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I found an article called "What Kind of School so I want?" by Brian Hatak. This article was about how this teacher wants to be remembered as a good teacher and teach in a good school. He asked some questions about this.

"When I leave this school, I would like to be remembered for..."
"I want my school to be a place where..."
"The kind if school I would like my own child to attend would..."
"The kind of school I would like to teach in would..."

I think these are good questions because teachers should pay attention to how they are teaching and how their students respond to them. they should care what their students think because it effects how they are learning. If you teach badly and without care, then they don't learn anything. It is also important that the teachers that enjoy teaching should find a good learning environment where they feel comfortable teaching. Hopefully, they can find a school that has a good learning curriculum that they can agree with so that they would put their own children in too. Like Mr. Hataks question saying that he would want the school to be the kind that he would want his child to attend. Last, teachers should act in such a way that students and other staff can remember them as a good teacher. I'm sure teachers don't want to be remembered as the kind of teacher who always lost their temper or didn't teach them well. So all these questions are important for teachers to think about.

No comments: