Monday, December 10, 2007

PLN 25

I have read an article called "Why are kids Failing" by Michele Davis who talks about how many of her students are failing. I also wonder why some students fail or rather why they choose to. To me, I take my grades very seriously and I know that some people just don't care about school or grades. Well, the question is why? If you are failing, why do you choose to fail? Why do you not care about your grades? I believe that your grades are so important and can determine what you do in the future. I remember someone talking about this in my class and had said how it is kind of an insult to the teacher as well because they spent a lot of time trying to come up with new ideas for work and try to make it more fun. But for you not to do them is like saying that they waste their time working to help you get a good education. My only advice would e to work harder, though I know that you don't want to work. But just think about who you want to be when you are older. Maybe a boss of your own company or maybe you still don't care and you choose to be a garbage man? Your choice, make it wisely.

No comments: