Monday, December 3, 2007

PLN 23

I have read an article called Giving thanks by MFerrill who talks about how he feels thankful for having such a great experience here at Arapaho as a teacher and how he feels thankful that we are a school with new and great opportunities with technology.
I agree with Ferrill about feeling lucky to go to this school. I have been introduced to many new things in our classrooms that many other schools have never seen or won't ever see. I am lucky to be able to use a laptop in my English class. I am lucky to be able to take notes from a PowerPoint while a teacher gives their lecture. There are so many new opportunities on the computers today that help us expand our learning, the Internet especially. Also blogger, and PowerPoint, and others. However, just thinking about this makes you wonder how much of this we are truly thankful for and how much we take for granted. I think we take to much of this world for granted without ever stopping to think about how we would survive without it. I'm not saying we need to think about it every single second, but once in a while, just stop and think about how blessed you really are compared to most others.

1 comment:

carterw said...

Xavia, Great job. you really knew what you were talking about. Nice work.